Conditions of sale
- Orders: All phone orders must be confirmed by Fax or letter.
Be carefull with post delays, Fax is more secure.
- We reserve the right to refuse any buyer without reference or any person who has failed to pay invoice in a preceding sale.
- Photocopying: available at 0,50 € each for lots with less than 10 stamps.
Please consult our website: caphila.com for more pictured lots.
- Unsold lots: available at opening price on a "First ordered/First served" basis.
- Payment: payment must be made at reception of invoice
- We can make special arrangements or delay for expensives lots (You must contact us before the Sale).
- All lots stay property of owners untill full payment.
- We accept Visa & Master Card.
- We accept cash, Western Union, international money order (To Julien Kalkstein) or wire transfert in €
- Wire transfert in € are charged 15 €, for banking expenses, (in other currencies + 15 € extra).
- No payment by PayPal, Moneybookers & no Foreign Checks.
- Bank transfer: see the invoice
- Expeditions: lots can be picked up 4 days after closing date. They can be sent, at buyer's risks. (6 € for postage).
Voluminous lots & collections are send at real postal cost.
We send lots after reception of full payment only.
- Warranty: all lots are genuine. Any lots different from description can be sent back by registered letter for
full refund, maximum 90 days after auction date.
- Very important - Return conditions -
- Lots must be returned in original condition. No refund for lots returning in altered condition as:
- Washing cleaning, chemical treatment, apposition of marks of any nature (ink, pencil, expert signature),
all advices of third party expertize must be written on a separate letter.
- No return for lots in photos or website for reason of color, off center, teeth, (you can see them before adjudication).
- No return for collections or lots with more than 10 pieces for any reason. Those lots are strictly sold "as is"
Indications for collections as "catalog price/number, quantity or quality" are just help for the buyer without
obligation. Before sale you can ask for extension. All expenses of extension as expertise,postage go/back stay at bidder's
charge. No return 90 days after the auction date.
- All catalog's prices are given as indication only.
- Conflicts: tribunal of Paris is the only official authority. English translation of our "Sale conditions" is
just courtesy for foreign customers. The french text only give official rules of the sale.